Thursday, August 03, 2006

CREATIVE WRITTING

well... tmr;s my creative writting sac .. last one for english and i guess u cant really prepare for it .. so .. i ended up sitting in front of the com replying ppl's emails and checking some stuff online .. in the excuse to improve my personal writting skills!! hahaha :P well well .. cant blame me mann .. i've been having sacs and tests this whole week!! i need a break or else i'll literally break down!!

to be frank .. i kinda did .. today .. after school .. i screwed my bio sac gao gao.. dint have enough time to even finish half of the second part! damn it! >.< and straight after tat there's this careers talk tat someone hurried me to.. knowing my slow and "mo"-ness.. i hate being rushed .. especially when i was already not in a decent mood!! the talk was rather informative.. but not the course tat i may wanna pursue in uni .. but surely open up my window in the arts area.. anyhoo .. during the talk .. i could just feel tat my head was literally spinning .. and it was as if it was a rubber band, being pulled to the max .. and as if the sulfur watever bond is gonna break soon .. all tensed and aimless!! >.< i wasnt clear of the reason making me so stress and *frankly* i was kinda upset! but for some unknown reason!! i was pissed at not knowing why i'm pissed ... sad at how even i myself couldnt figure out y i'm feeling cranky!! it was totally frustrating .. if there was a wall .. i probably bang myself to it!!! .. but often times .. i ended up in my bed .. putting myself to sleep .. hopefully it would be better after i wake up ..

like wat they say "there's nothing so bad tat cant be cured by a nap" .. i guessed i woke up at the right side of the bed .. :)

oh! random tot just flowed into my mind .. i dreamt of my family and frens back home!!! it kinda made me homesick too during the weird pissy period this noon .. i dreaded to go home so badly at tat time .. or was simply yearning for a cuddle .. a hug.. or merely a gentle touch .. some form of intimacy ... but none of them happened .. probably like wat my sis claimed lastime .. when i dreamt tat i was on stage with this cute taiwanese artist -rain yang..
"tat;s y it's a dream.. it will never happen in real life"
sharp and precise .. my dream today was so sweet and i was so content in it .. i dreamt of going on a holz with family and frens... to germany and met up with shen!! hahaha .. i dreamt of twin,boss,jm,han and i think a couple more! we were just having dinner .. and embarassingly i was so messy when i ate (why do i still embarass myself even in my own dream!??!!! xp )

anyhoo ..it's just a dream.. but i would love to realise it though!
*great gigantic long sigh*








i'm so SO glad tat the long weekend is finally here .. i need to get out of this place .. to give myself a rest .. went to the bank yesterday .. looking at the transactions .. i'm actually shocked tat i;ve ONLY been out couple of times .. not tat i get to save heaps of money ..cos seeing tat i hardly go out .. i often ended up overtreating myself *heart bleeds as money flies away from me!!* hehee..

guess i wont be doing any work today!! cheers ppl!!


expect another post from me tomorrow as i'll be blogging again tonite .. my laptop sot d.. but i'll still borrow one .. erhem erhem *clears throat* BLOGGING TO PRACTISE FOR MY ENGLISH SAC TMR~!!

hehhehee :P


jo, i'm reading the book "purpose driven life" .. i'm up to day 4 today!! i'm sure u're proud of me yea ??
kc, i know it's a lengthy post here! :P

No comments: