Tuesday, August 01, 2006

YEA .. RESULTS..

hmm ... since i'd gotten the results yday i was ultimately distracted. . been eating talking .. walking .. day dreaming everyhting else but doing homework despite such a hectic week i am going through with an average of a sac per day!!

great!! my results werent fab as i wanted and now i'm procrastinating!! >.<

well .. if u wanna know bout it .. just come and ask me .. i'm all open to telling ..

it was a lil disappointing .. but i kinda expected it ..especially chem ... sitting under the sun with my nervous hand shivering all the time .. it was to no surprise tat i din do quite well as i wanted .. sigh .. it's all over tho .. and there's nothing much tat i could do about it other than study harder for the finals and pray harder too!! :)

dun worry tho .. i was just depressed for a minute after i opened the envelope which sealed my results .. yaya gave me a big warm hug tat totally cleared the skies!! thank god for tat!! and yea .. i'm taking it pretty well .. knowing tat mum and dad werent pushing me to the wall till i got no where to turn .. in retrospect . .mum was actually very supportive and stood by me!! thanks mummy!! i love u!~!!


well done to cx tho!! u really made me proud!! and in the mean time broke too! >.<

hope all the vce-ppl are happy with wat they have!! jon .. buckle up k!!

yes yeen .. i'll blog about "THE POST" when i have time!! hehe!!




btw .. i had a really scary nitemare of cats~~1!! >.< .. so .. no cats near me for now thank u~




cant wait for midterm~



han ee jm and wei.. hp credit running low ..may not be able to reply asap! but wait till the 7th yea?? that's when i recharge~ woot!

No comments: