Tuesday, September 12, 2006

HOLZ!!

short note.. am currently staying with my cousins :) at ivanhoe .. it's great to be in the company of 2 GUYS whom i used to spend my "primary-schoolhood" with :P and the BEST thing to hear from them is that they are christians now too!! YES :) i'm so excited for them as well as the family :) finally someone see things as how i see :)

i truly thank God for this hols and me staying over at their place :) no matter what God has instored for me, i'm sure now tat i've got my blood related couz as well as my brother in Christ, couz Seng is able to counsel me in all things :) YAY!!! and i truly can see the Holy Spirit working within them :)

awesome outings on saturday celebrating mel's bday at hilton and then sing k at boxhill .. was so sad when it was time to bid goodbye >.< and later found out that i wasnt the only one :'( i think i would cry my ass off when final day come >.<
thank you mel for inviting me :) and also bing for getting the pressie :) and also thank God for the food!!!
just a note : i beat jess wu in "who can eat the most competition" and left nicole a stunned-mouth-opened expression on her face :P

ESL outing was FANTASTIC!!!!! Praise God for the beautiful weather and the awesome company!! i love lovey my ESL class :) went yumcha, max brenners, and gelati!! how yummy does tat sound?? more photos to come :)


thank God for all the beautiful faces that appear in my life :) and PRAISE the LORD for all the awesome works that He has done!! i am truly blessed :)
just wanna thank those who has been praying for me :)

if u dun mind, please pray for my studies too :P having trials straight after hols!! pray tat i can juggle with all these events and outings coming up :)


oh guys! by the way.. i've got limited internet access .. so ..sorry that i couldnt reply ur emailz .. sms me!! i've got credit d :P

till then ..take care and God bless :)

No comments: