Thursday, September 28, 2006

TRIALS AND PLANET WORSHIP

just checked my umat results... part 1&2 kinda sucked .. i did worse than 50% of the other candidates who took the exams!! oh weellll ... so long to med and hi hi to other alternatives :) i'm still excited about uni though :P and i believe that God will lead me

there's this beautiful saying from a card i got from my heads of boarding, mr&mrs curtis

"FOOTPRINTS" *me trying my best at paraphrasing*

there's this man. walking along a sandy beach. as God led him walk past this beach, reflecting on his life. He saw 2 sets of footprints everywhere and then through this stretch of the beach, the only saw a set of footprint. it dint take him long to realise that it was during the toughest time of his life. he dint hestitate and ask God, " God, why is there only one set of footprints during my hardest time in life?"

God patiently replied, "it was when i carried you at my back, that's why there's only my footprints"

wow~! how beautiful was tat!!??!1 hehehe .. yea .. it indeed gave me comfort :) may it give u comfort too!!

holz with a blink came to an end.. it was so sad leaving that house i stayed in for 2.5 weeks.. >.< with my cousins and my sister.. i have to admit that i DO really felt loved and i really thank God for Him giving and reinforcing my ability to love again. i've gotta admit that there was one point of my life that i duno how to love ppl .. scary isnt it? i was really searching for an answer or a method to love .. but i duno how or when .. it just came back!! and i'm truly thankful for that!!! :) so .. now i'm gonna use my God-given abilities to do great things!!! :) :) *including blowing my snort on the muscus-full tissuepaper* hehehe :P

anyhoo ... i'm caught in the dilemma of going to penang or attending mak's bday!! hmmmm ..

oh yea .. brief note on planet worship - 1 word sums it all .. AWESOME!!
it was indeed a fantastic encounter!! seriously .. i'm getting more and more blown away by wat my church is offering!!! it was indeed an eye-opener!! but i guess i need to serve God back too .. by giving up my time .. and my reaccquired ability - love ppl more :) i'll post some of the messages when i have time k? but i met a lot of really nice people and i reckon the world is getting smaller too!! i met kc's neighbour!!! hahahaha .. :D

anywayz.. just wanna say couple of BIG thank you's and some encouragements to these ppl
thanks twin for ur timely encouragement , i pray for u always too
pat - stand up and not doubt ur capabilities anymore k? we have faith in u!!
jo - thanks for the long talk that benefited both of us.. u escaping from ur boring talk and me .. in ways u cant imagine! :P
han -thanks for ur constant updates and encouragement! i often pray for ur relationship and u too!!
ai jet - thanks for ur sms!! really motivating and stirred me up for the day
seng- for his encouraging sms!! totally heart-warming
i duno y but i guess God put people in my mind for a reason and paster ian said tat most of the time God wants me to pray for them .. so yealor
I WILL :)

No comments: