Sunday, November 07, 2004

Feeling: super worried

tmr;s my exams .,. and i'm so not prepared for it .~!! seriously .. i've been studying for 2 days .. and nothing seems to be in my head ..`!~! gosh~! how can i study like this ?? ineffiecient and time consuming .. i know if i were still in malaysia, i'll die cos of my study method~! how can i survive this coming exams?? i've tried really really hard but nothing tat can come out my head when i start doing the revision sheet.. HOW? HOW?????????? maybe i shall try to focus and try to concentrate~! lots of ppl placed high hopes and expectations in me .. but can i really fulfil it and not disappoint them ?? i really duno ..i really hope tat i can pass it with flying colour once more.. i know this time it's hard.. not as easy as the one before.. now with my shitty english and my slack attitude... how i can manage??

i'm just worried bout my history, geography and ENGLISH .. history ..i wanna keep up the past performance.. geo.. i wanna do better and maintain the A+ .. science. and maths . i want improvement .. english .. i just wan a B .. B will do .. not too greedy and it's not alot for me to ask 4 rite? haihz .. or is it me who is just pressuring myself?? .. i just dun wanna dissappoint ppl and wanna do my best ..

god bless me .. *finger-crossed*

No comments: