Sunday, November 28, 2004

current feeling: tired but yet contented~! :)
song: stacie orrico - hestitation

arrived home for 3days dee~!! so far so good .. really anticipated whenever the tot of going to taiwan came to my head .. well.. glad to hear tat hong kah ee mk n chen han is in my group \.. dint know chen hann tat well last time .. shall make good use of this opportunity~! .. chun wei bou bou jian jun and ppl are in group a // chongshen patrick in c .. kimchew joanne in d .. really scattered out .. but oh well .. -.-'

i wonder how come time flies when i'm back home .. just so fast i've been back for 3 days /~!! if u know me well .. u know tat i'm probably am a greedy pig. .heehe .. cos once i touched down .. i went to eat hokkien mee at my aunt's hawker stall .. heheh .. thurs .. had to renew my passport cos mine was about to expire .. ie. cant go to taiwan without renewing my passport .. so .. went there in the noon after having a jet lagged morning.. when my bro n i arrived .. we went to the officer and found out tat we needed both our birth certificate and ic ... well .. i dint bring my birth cert and bro hasnt gotten his ic yet .. so we cant renew our passport~!! aiks,.. had to go there again the next day .. but after all .. there wasnt any hastle .. just tat i looked real weird in the photo ..

today ..went to klcc with yeen jm jy and junhui.. wore heels for the second time in my life.. not actual heels actually.. just platform .. oh my god~!! my legs were like aching !! but luckily i dint fall down and embarass myself.. hheheh :P .. had to collect my passport so jm n i were kinda late after that .. anyway .. we bot jy a tiny cake to celebrate her belated bday .. we were so idiotic .. ( actually i'm the one who suggested that ) we went to pharmacies and supermarket to look for lighter to lit up the candle .. found it in a indian shop .. hehe .. anyway .. went out to the fountain and surprised jy when she came out of the building.. sang her a bday song ..she was a bit shocked and i felt so hyper.. happily singing her the bday song despite the staring crowd.. heheh .. went back to the mall .. went hunting for food .. wanted to eat chillis mdm kwan and few other restaurants but realised tat we dun have enough money to afford them .. so finally.. ate at the one and oni ... food court .. hahah ... so damn expensive.. jm's claypot rice and yeen's noodle are too filling .. jun hui and jia yee's sizzling noodle n nasi pattaya are too spicy .. mine meehun goreng is too spicy too ..
went shopping for jy n yeen's bf;s bday preesnt~! did lots of walking around .. my heels were killing me .. but yeen said practice make perfect.. oh well .. i think i'll reconsider wearing heels again~! >.< but girls wear heels .. would it be weird if i dun wear heels?? i hope not .. '
after lots of walkign..jm n i were like desperate looking for chairs to sit .. we even went into the shoe shops just to sit down .. but obviously jm was more desperate than me .. heheh .. so finally decided to go to a n w to yum cha .. chat there for a while .. i was being really clumsy and dirty the table .. oopz.. i felt as if i was a child .. cant even help myself .. sad case~! hehhee ..
after tat sent yeen jun hui n jy to lrt // walked past ck perfume promo .. started smelling the sample tat jm described us as being addicted to it /. .. i think i still have it wit me .. heheh~!

No comments: