Monday, November 22, 2004

current feeling : happy and relieved

just got my papers back .. well .. they werent as bad as i tot they would be but the fact that i've stuffed up my exams are solid true.. my grads werent as good as last time .. but oh well .. still pretty good~!!
geo - A .. thanks for mrs. lynch 1 sympathethic mark ..cos i've oni had 79 originally
maths - A ( 91 ) for skills
- A+(98 ) for analysis
muahahaha.. i din stuffed up my maths ..so proud .. hahah .. no one can scold me stupid for not screwing up my maths even though most of the mistakes are off careless mistakes
history - wasnt as good as last time but still a good old 58/60 A+ adieus
and last of all .. english - B+ and C+ ... woohoo .. no Ds .. and shockingly B+ ... cant believe i got B >!??! REJOICE mann ..
overall wasnt as bad but still aint good .. welll .. i shant be tat greedy rite.. yeah .. : )

No comments: