Monday, November 08, 2004

current feeling: stuffed up .. :(

today just had my first 2 papers - geo and history..
i knew i just screwed it up .. i dint have enough time to check it .. well at least i finished it but still. .i dint get to check it .. who knows wat's going to get wrong ...so worried bout my other papers since the first 2dint do well .. normally. . or should i say lastime i still had time to check and read at least once.. and now. .not even once.. so freaking scared~!! especially in my english papers~!! >.< // ..............
wat can i do ?? nothing ?? wat shall i do? focus on my next exams.. easy to say but hard to act .. i know wat should i do but can i do it ?? i duno .. so so hopeless.. i duno wat will i tell others when i;ve got bad grades~!! >.< i dun wanna have bad grades~!! no one doees anyway /.. >.<

GOD BLesS me and everyone~!
*calming myself down*

anyway.. pau jesh and joyce woke up at 5 in the morning to study .. well .. not oni them .. as if everyone woke up early to study which kinda pressured me abit cos i havent really finished studyin science or geo .. but i had to sleep early as i promise jun hui and chun wei .. so i was like half awake and half asleep due to the light and the amount of noise .. but then .. soon enough i was asleep and dreaming again .. realising tat pau had made me a "tent" with the bunk bed and my clothes .. : )

No comments: