Friday, August 12, 2011


So, my besties flew down from kl to VISIT ME last week! (yes, i tell everyone the reason they are here is to see me, not particularly for holidays, which could possibly be their intention hahaha :p ) it was one of the best week i've had in a long time. i wagged classes, missed out on uni but IT WAS ALL WORTH IT! :) :)


my little white corolla faithfully took us to peninsula, ballarat and daylesford. To all the places that I'd always thought it's nice but never quite had the chance or time to go to.

we had lots of good laugh and it was nice, being sandwiched in love again. weather was cold especially in ballarat, but it was nice and fuzzy for me, from the inside (so cliche i know)

this trip, if anything, has shed me new light and reminded me how much and deeply the people around me and those who are overseas, love and have loved me for who i am. i always knew people cared for me but to have gone through so much, and finally had the epiphany and the revelation that i have people who wont give up on me, was so moving.

to you out there,
thank you for always believing in me. thank you for loving me as i am, and never gives up on me.

No comments: