Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I have more than enough.

last night, we had a movie and burrito night at DanT's.

we watched Soul sufer, based on a true story.


these few weeks, I've met lots of people who had shared stories of all the other tough times that they had been through - bad clinical experiences. dealing with relationship difficulties. facing the death of their youngest son.

and, watching this movie, seeing the fighting spirit in this young lady and rethinking about the life that I'm living. I am so very blessed. I have more than enough and I wanna do more with the little bits that I have. I really love how Bethany Hamilton inspires others when she least expect she could. I think it is often a pleasant surprise, when you look down at your own brokenness and wonder what can you possibly offer, and then, see the miraculous and endless possibility at the end of the wave. That's what HOPE is, hey?

To be honest, that movie did not have the best production or any fancy visual or you could even say that the plot is predictable. But I love the fact that it is a true story. A beautiful piece of someone's life. I'm 23 years old and the story of this 13 year old chic from Hawaii really moved me. Makes me question about what am I doing with my life!

I wanna do something. I wanna explore, discover and go on an adventure! There's something within me that is busting to GO but I just dont know what or how to get there. Uncertainties and crossroads are so annoying but I guess that helps in keeping me grounded in some ways and help me to be more logical?

At the moment, I'm just figuring out on what's next and waiting on God. I cant wait to see the connecting dots come together.


So, just you wait and watch this space! I'm pretty sure something exciting is about to happen!!


ps. thank you so much for your prayers. 2 nursing interviews done!

No comments: