Wednesday, September 08, 2010

within the past 24 hours..

  • i had the sudden struck that my studies arent at the top of the ladder (which means that i have to catch up)
  • realigned myself to the beauty of life when i visited Lik Hui's 4 days old niece (she's gorgeous. photos yet to come)
  • was reminded that God can never fail to turn my :( to an :)
  • discovered Oliver Jeffers and REALLY wanna check him out! come to the bookstore with me?
  • know that I'm a daughter of God and am learning to walk in the dominion and authority that He has destined for me.
  • played basketball with Jon and Kiwi for the first time (even tho we've been friends for forever!)
  • had the most embarassing bus story ever! - where my shoe went sliding forward as the bus break! mind you! i was wearing it!!
  • ultimately tremendously superrrrr long for the weekend and the desperately needed
  • was sooo excited about my best friends going on a date :) :)
  • downloaded and got hooked into 2 new iphone games! - Fruit ninja and Veggie samurai!! (they are sooo fun!)
  • got tickled on my feet by my sis who was asleep! wonder how did that happen
  • woke up wanting to SHOUT at the top of my lungs that GOD IS GOOD!

If only we count our blessings and walk in the light of His ways, life can be a cupcake :)

(oh oh oh! I'm gonna be baking tonight! Comment away if u want me to bring it to you!)

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Me want! <3

Beatrice said...

hey!!!

i like ur part : seeing ur best friends going on a date!

hahaha