Friday, September 17, 2010

Home

i've never told you this, but please pack me in your suitcase and take me home!

I dont really know why, but since last week, as I was talking on the phone to my mum, i've got this great sense of homesickness! It is weird hey? considering how settled I am in Melbourne. After all, this is my 6/7th year here!

I dont know.
I just miss home.
Or perhaps, I miss the fact and the assurance that I am sheltered from the rain. Or the comfort of knowing that I dont have to do dishes/ laundry. Or the cuddles of best friends are not just from the virtual world. Or the luxury of having cars and things literally arent so far away. Or the smell of some authentic stir fry coming from the back of the kitchen. Or the sound of my dad's car driving into the porch as he returns from work.

Or maybe it's just the workload from uni is killing me and i want some home-cooked soup.
Or maybe I just miss you.

No comments: