Friday, August 06, 2010

WHY hello there!

Yes, HIIII! i know i know, it has truly been some while. I just revamped this page. It's not the best, but change is good hey? but do comment away :)

Anyway, I've been saying this heaps, but it is TRUE - I have been busy! A kind of busy which i dont know if it's good or not. First of all, there's Uni.
My timetable isnt the best of my liking, but Praise God i have morning classes hey?


(i tried to like print screen and attach my timetable for u to see that i wasnt lying. but windows in uni doesnt seem to allow me to. ok. fine. I lied. I dont know how to use Windows)


but yes, over these past few months, I have been busy rehearsing! YES, you got me right. I was rehearsing for PlanetUNI outreach event, It's Time. I've learnt soooo much through it.

I danced,

I acted,

I performed!

Oh trust me, I always told myself that I was not meant to be a performer and never in me ever thought that I could actually do it. But when God challenges you to do it and tell you that He will work through you, you stand back and be amazed at how true and how good He is. Yea.. that jaw-dropped-stunned-unexpectedly good.


oh, if only you were there! but you can catch some awesome photos on facebook!


and, my best friend, Jimmy Law Teck Keong, has left Melbourne for good. The fact that he is no longer 20 mins away, living in the same time zone, is foreign to me. I'm still quite composed at this stage, because i know he'll be back in September for his graduation but honestly, i do miss him :(

BW around the corner! sure is exciting



No comments: