Friday, August 13, 2010

Today, it's about GTN!

I find myself rushing alot recently. Or it could just be me, slacking till the last minute. Just like how i told myself at 7.50am that I'm gonna quickly blog and then do my pre-reading on GTN ( a drug that vasodilates and reduces your heart's workload) before my prac at 9am. SEE! here i am, writing away! hahha. Well, I was blog hopping and i realized i hadnt read Jac Kee's in ages. THERE IS SO MUCH TO THIS GIRL THAN I THOUGHT I KNEW!

I guess that's with alot of other people hey? There really are SO SO much more to one individual than what is seemingly the surface. I just realised that I can be sooo blur and completely oblivious to so many things! my friend was sick yesterday and i didnt even realised! :( how blur can i be!

but also, I made up my mind, last night, that I'm gonna just let people know how much they matter to me. Why withold love hey? What's the harm of letting that person know that you love them and that they matter to you!

Yes, I'm an expressionist. I love hugs and I love tell you that you mean A LOT to me. Just in case, if anything does happen, at least you know and at least i know you know! I was trying to look for a cool pic to make my blog look more interesting. well, blogging from uni, you can only google pic it but i was soooo challenged as i saw this photo. (but i dont know what is the dice there for! hehehe)

HOW FAR WOULD YOU GO FOR LOVE?



"Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children, and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.."
- Ephesians 5:1 -


Let's do it for others
GTN up and DILATE more love hey?

1 comment:

jac said...

Indeed! You gave me a dose of your very own glyceryl trinitrate this morning when I saw you commenting. WOMAN! Don't you have class in the morning?! Haha!!!