Thursday, August 12, 2010

ECGs and more ECGs

I've got a booklet full of ECGs to interpret. but yet, somehow, i am drawn to write something.
Perhaps the fact that there has been so many interesting things that happened in my life but yet no place to vent out has kicked in. Yes, I love sharing and I love talking. God has always been my listener but not having a specific person there to listen to my ramblings, is something i have yet to get used to.



God has been doing lots of heart surgeries in me recently. I did not realise that I am so easily broken inside. I thought the minor little things wont bother me but Jesus showed me that it did, and i'm learning to let go of them. I thought they were just minor little things like specks, but it affected me more than i imagined! Of course it hurts, but I know if I dont let go earlier, it will hurt more! So, now, I've decided that I am hiding behind my Dad and He showed me that despite me walking through a bullet of rain, I wont be harmed!



Hmmm.. funny isnt it, I totally did not anticipate sharing that part of me. but perhaps, there are hurting people out there too. Jesus constantly reminded me to get my heart right and everything will be fine! Yesterday, we watched this movie by Arthur Blessit. He is a man who literally carried a 12-foot wooden cross and walked around the world, preaching and sharing the good news.
Check him out - http://blessit.com

It reassures me that God will lead you to meeting the right people (He has done that to me so frequent recently) and He has destinied you to bring forth the impact that you can make that another person's life.



"Speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into him who is the Head, that is Christ"
- Ephesians 4:15 -

Let's learn to pick up our cross and speak the truth in love as we allow Jesus to work in our hearts hey?


back to work. ECGs, please dont make it so hard for me!

No comments: