Monday, January 04, 2010

Maccas free wifi is the best!!

I've been so disconnected from the world and now doing my blog catch ups after work.

Hello 2010. I am sooo excited and can't wait for
to see more of God. So many stories to tell. Of only I can bring my lappie and spend the whole day here.

Short update - everything is good. I've moved and now I'm just busy moving in and unpacking. Still looking for another female housemate if anyone knows of someone needin a room.
New years was great. Different from the ones of my past but it was good.

Deep inside, I miss still miss home and with Christmas and new years away, it felt as tho smtg is missing.
It's not like I don't have a great time, don't get me wrong. I had a fantastic time.


It's just ... Different.

Maybe this was how the little birdie feel like when it first flapped it's wings and flew out of home.

No comments: