Friday, January 29, 2010

hello MALAYSIA!

been back in malaysia for 2 weeks now. havent been up to much but i'm treasuring my holiday. somehow this time it's different. less of hanging out with friends, more alone time, more family time. God spoke to me to make my holiday count. i dont know how but i want to make it count. and the trip down to malacca had taught me that if i am willing to allow God to interceed, He will make that happen! and i am soooo excited!

anway, for the past 2 weeks, I had a haircut,

met up with the yi wei family and was ben's driver for his last day. i love hanging out with that boy! he is so special to me!

had the most amazing weekend with my ai mei gang. these people are so close to my heart and has taught me so much about God. They stir me on further for the things of God.



this holiday has truly been different but i'm loving it!

havent been up to much. but surely i've ate HEAPS!











going off to bangkok in 2 hours! i'm so excited! havent had proper family trip in years!

1 comment:

DanT said...

I love Malaysia.
Keep up the photo posting!