Tuesday, July 07, 2009

beyond my eyes.



That was the theme song that Ps Rob repeating played during camp red. It was just so amazing and God just moved so powerfully. Kids are all stepping up to the next level and operating in a new annointing. its mind blowing! have you seen kids praying for each other and leaders on the last day? kids taking more of a part in the service rather than leaders? oh my goodness!
Holy Spirit is just sooo there! I went there, and i felt as though i'm recieving more than i'm serving. it's odd. but it's good :)

3 more shifts and i'm home.
i dont exactly know how i'm feeling at the moment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Give me undistracted devotion for only You "

Gosh, lol, i need that.

Very nice song, simple and pertinent.

This proved that even kids can take part in serving our God!! Amen!!

Welcome home, although it's still 3 more shifts to go.

Mun Yee said...

oik! who are u!!!

Anonymous said...

lol, an old friend. Never see you for a long time.

last time i saw you is in my church. I doubt u still remember what is my church name.

clueless rite?? hehe. cos i mentioned earlier, lost contact with you for years.

lol, I know u will ignore me somehow, but i'm asking in good will:
how you doing?