Friday, July 31, 2009

deeper

Beautiful Women's coming up. In less than 24 hrs actually.

i tried to embed it in this but couldnt. so you'll just have to click onto this link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3dqiWK2XbY


I know this again will be an awesome encounter with Jesus.
I know i can approach His throne room and He'll be there, never too busy for me.
I know He will hold my hand and the hands of those who need His touch

How sweet is that when He calls you the apple of His eyes
Zechariah 2:7
for whoever touches you touches the apple of his eye

but as i sit down and think, i dont know what to ask from God. i dont know what to expect.
well,
i guess i wasnt too greedy.. all i want is summed up in a word -"MORE"

Jesus, i want more. i want to know you more. i wanna love more.
more of You.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yea. the pure in heart shall see God. Anyway, u r a beautiful girl in my eyes, and u will become beautiful woman in God eyes.

I believe Jesus will let u encounter Him more than awesome.

I believe He will sit on the throne and let u be a part of his kingdom.

I believe He will hold u in His arms and touch the deepest part of people's heart.

In this is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son to be the propitation for our sins. 1 John 4:10

All of us should be calling for 'MORE', as we want more, we want to know You more. We want to love You more and love by You more.

Praise our Lord, since His love is deeper than oceans.

Anyway, deeper, PS new album huh?