Sunday, June 15, 2008

WOW

it's one of my WOW moments :)

I've just received something that i didnt really even asked for, well i kinda did ask for something but it just came totally unexpected! Thank you God :)

Photobucket

and no i didnt buy a chocolate bar and casually open it to find it. a random stranger gave it to me at the train station. when it was one of the very few times where i go home alone after church :) i usually have train buddies or somehow bumming into other ppl. but today, just felt that God is going to take me home, so i went and taadaaah. a guy blessing me with a free chocolate bar :) how cool :) :) and i felt bad always receiving, so i made him an origami while i was on the train :p since we ended up boarding the same train. i should have the courage to talk to him but i was shy >.< and i really wanted to study at first cos i'm having

Photobucket

flagrace prac exams on tues. knowing anatomy with all the names, it does take alot to fully grasp it.

but guess wat i ended doing during my entire train ride? praying for tat dude :) :)

i guess everything that we do, it was all for love.

Photobucket






anyway, for those non-responsive readers who always check me blog, ladies, i want you to know that you ARE a

Photobucket

and God has his eyes on you.

Photobucket





and a lil update from my cubby. i should be embarrassed to even put this up. sigh but well. studies has made me neglect my room. winter cleaning right after exams mann

my bin is disgusting

Photobucket

my table is uber messy

Photobucket

i duno why i have the time to even take photos n put it up.
but i know one thing for sure tat i'll ALWAYS always want to make time for

Photobucket



for my Greatest One and the Only One.
i love you.

2 comments:

cheez said...

eiiii~
isn't that planetshakers' latest album!
I want!!

cx told me he's almost thru with his exams.. whatabout you?

Anonymous said...

I love u too dear :)