Tuesday, June 24, 2008

i'm done

i'm finally.. FINALLY done with exams :D after 2 weeks of watching chloe partying, it's finally my turn! mwahahhaha :D

weirdly, it didnt feel as though i've got no strings attached. my room is still in a BIG mess that i'm yet to tidy up.
coming online has made me realised that i've got a whole heap of stuff to do and it just stressed me out. why do i do this to myself >.< GRRR. anyway, it's good. i love challenges. only when i get through them! NOW, they ANNOYING me. and i wanna sleep. but sigh...

anyway, i pampered myself with a movie n lunch after my final paper.

i watched sex and the city. i was a lil put off by the title of the movie as well but after reading caleen's strong recommendation, i decided to give it a shot :P

it turned out to be very enjoyable. it made me thought and connected some dots.

the movie talks about friendships and relationship

Photobucket

Photobucket

cant u see the resemblance?

Photobucket

Photobucket

i made me think alot about us. haha. more about that later. but seriously guys! i cant wait for this day! :D

Photobucket


hehehe. do let my imagination run wild a lil :) i seriously look forward to the day when one of u girls (or even myself) walk the aisle! :D :D :D

No comments: