Tuesday, June 10, 2008

where would i be

i am such a blessed girl!!! :)

had my first exams on monday. honestly, it wasnt the easiest but i had God's presence throughout the whole exam! it was awesome! well, if you'd seen me on sunday night, i had an attack. i wasnt stressed about exams but out of the smallest thing, i broke down and was fully crying all night long. it was literally something small that i gave permission for it to magnify itself. how silly of me. from a distress position to a state where i could smile and feel peaceful, it's really all glory to Him.
but also, really thank God for people He placed around me, my awesome housies, sister, chenny, lynnie and ailing :)

thank you for all the behind the door prayers that i've been recieving. i know i've been getting more n more of them lately especially during this exam period. oh yes. did i mention that i've got a paper tmr? gulp. i just cant concentrate at home!! GRR!

anyway, i've got another story to tell. i was blessed with FREE nandos chips!!! :) i went to study at this nandos near my place. i went there for the first time yesterday n i really liked the environment, the atmosphere, the setting of it. it wasnt like a busy packed and loud place. it was quiet with the classic country brazilian music going at the back. and apart from lunch time, i would basically be the only one in the restaurant! :p haha. how cool was that?! i made friends with the people serving even! well not really frens friends but we talked abit and stuff :p

so i was there since 11. bought a bottle of juice upon arrival and a chocolate mousse after 2 hour. at about 3.30 i was falling asleep and reckon that a bowl of small chips would help in keeping me awake. and guess wat? the waitress there was SO nice that she had already cooked it and was gonna give it to me! for ABSOLUTELY FREE! wow. God hears my thoughts :) and blessed me with them. i am such a happy child now!

on the other note, i'm excited about thursday night :) she's my babeee!










sweetheart, i want to go through this with you. i've been waiting for you to open up but i guess the few streets away is really a little too far now hey? why you never call anymore? what about my texts? my arms are open and i want to hug you, if you ever allow me to. i really love you, if only you knew.

No comments: