Thursday, May 29, 2008

sick

being sick and trying to study is really hard. God, please give me the strength!!

havent been sick for so long and this puny cold is taking me down more than i thought it could! >.< but i'm still believing in the healing power of Jesus! "by His stripes, I AM HEALED!"

also, praise God, He's speaking to me more and giving me heaps of revelations and ideas!! :) how cool!!!
He gave me a dream. in chinese! i dreamt of the chinese character - heart - xin! it has been so long since i wrote a chinese and for one moment as i tried to write it out again, it looked funny that i had to use the computer to reassure that the character is correct!! hmm.

perhaps, God is looking at my heart now. what is it like?
the chinese character 心 does really resemble the our heart anatomically. the arteries and veins are the dots. and the space is where the cavities- atrium and ventricles are.
but my question to you is. what fills it? what fills your heart today?

No comments: