Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Answered prayerS

Some of you might have known that over the last 2 weeks, i've lost my student id. my official monash student ID and without it, during assignment period, is rather disasterous. i had been believing, praying and even got everyone that i was talking to, when remembered bout my ID, to pray about it for me.
you were thinking, why dont you just replace one. easy. save all the troubles.
well, you see, i dont understand this but monash impose a $60 as a penalty to replace a student ID. and no way i can afford it, no way i'm going to work 4 hours in maxie and redo an ID. it's just ridiculous and it's prolly because of me misplacing it under my pile of mess in the room.
this is the second week since i've lost my ID. i forgot to check lost and found and been just a lil concerned about it. but i believe that one day it would just appear out of no where in my room and prior to me replacing it. i told God about how worried i was and stuff. but He has it all in control.
today i got an email from monash.

hmm. i should copy n past it.

but basically, it states tat someone found it!! :D :D :D and has returned it! WOOT! thank you Jesus.

"Do not be anxious about anything, instead, pray about everything!" - Phil 4:6.

Thank you Lord, for listening to my lil prayers. i know i can trust You :)

5 comments:

love.hope.peace.faith said...

Praise the Lord!

Anonymous said...

hey, good that you found ur id card. Btw u dont mind I read your blog right.....

Anonymous said...

Good that you found ur id. Btw do you mind I read your blog?

Anonymous said...

Good that you found ur id. Prasie God. Btw, do you mind I read your blog?

Mun Yee said...

hey wai yip!!

of course not!! read, comment do watever. hahaha :p