Saturday, May 03, 2008

i should stop procrastinating and finish up my 2500 words essay.

sounds like a plan? hehe :)












i know somewhere around the earth, at the other end, you're thinking of this and directing it to me.
but the funniest thing is that this is for someone else.

i'm so sorry that i couldnt be there for you. my heart broke when i heard and read about it. i couldnt believe it. i want you to know that i've always been praying for you. for one instance, i questioned God and wondered why all these happen. to you and again. but i'm sure He got it all planned and there must be a reason. i'm so sorry i couldnt talk to you more yesterday. i was burdened myself. i broke down too. only 2 ppl knew. it reminded me of how u perhaps have silently cried yourself to sleep so many nights. i'm sorry. i should have texted you when He told me to. if there's anything i could do, i wanna say i love you so very much and i long to be back with you. i was dying for a hug yesterday and i know how bad it may have been for you too. Please take care of yourself my love. i miss you so very much..

mwah.


jo, i know you'll prolly like copy this and send it to me. hehehe. thank you so much for what u've done in my life. i know how badly u wanted to give me a hug. i wish i could receive it too.. miss u.

No comments: