Tuesday, September 25, 2007

SHORT ONE

God is soooo good to me. I felt that He has just unlocked me into another whole sense of greatness and seriously... just one touch from the King is all I need.

:)

note: this is gonna be a short post due to my bed calling forth for me. hehehehe and guess wat? power naps wont work the whole night. i had experimented it. SLEEP is still the main cure for fatigue. hehehe :P

tat's the lesson i learnt on the way to lake entrance. one word sums my trip up - AWESOME!!
*shall post pic when they're uploaded*

i miss letting my artsy farsty side flow out of me. according to some people, i'm so not a science student due to my liking to procrastination and the way i handle things.. :P i do admit that there's this art/humanity side of me cos somehow .. i tend to do better in humanities subjects (excluding language) since young. and yea.. dont you think it makes so much sense when words just flow soo smoothly out of ya? ok . i'm not making sense. whatever.

anyhoo.. i just wanna say that i am a very loved girl :D thank you. sometimes, i just need to step back, reflect and say thanks. one of my many weaknesses are taking things for granted. please nudge me when you see me doing that. i hate it.

for the assignment that is due on friday.. ARRGGHHHHh. need lots of work on it.

i do think that every circumstance we face is like a training ground. so that we can learn and grow more and also, it gives him room to come through :D

No comments: