Monday, September 10, 2007

RECENT

i know i have not been updating for AGES. pardon me, k? i've always wanted to but somehow .. dun haf the kick to it :P and .. well .. come to think about it . i was pretty busy. but now .. NOT REALLY ANYMORE?!!!! :P why u may ask? or do i hear someone shouting "PLEASE UPDATE" with mandarin oranges flying everywhere :P hahhaaha... yes yes yes. here goes :)

for this past few weeks or so.. what have i been doing?

hmmm .. well.. there's OCF "i hope u dance" musical.
was a total blast off. no photos from peeps yet. will put up once i get them :)
The music, dance and drama team DID such a great job. not to forget those who came and all the behind-the-scene people!! :D BIG CHEERS TO THEM!!!! :D everyone worked so hard during the past few months.. all the sweat, effort and time put it in .. it's all worth it :) dont you think it's just so awesome when everyone is working towards a common goal?
the joy multiplied.
worries and burden divided.
and hand in hand, we step up to a higher level, knowing people deeper.
IT'S FANTASTIC!

and i just feel so loved by all the care and support throughout the whole practices and rehearsals!! since the very beginning. not just the OCF-ers but also from my urbies and the planetuni peeps (well, not to say tat i'm the main reason they came but still .. their support was wat that matters!!!! )they came :D and A SHOUTOUT to my sis :) all the way from burwood and hitching the public transport mann :D YOU GUYS ARE AWESOMEEEEEE!

that night God's presence was truly there. everything that happened, was truly for His cause :) and no one could have done it better. i believe that it was indeed a moment in God's eyes with what happened backstage when the altercal was given. well.. actually there were lots of konica moments too.. just tat i dun have my camera here with me >.< but seriously .. I couldnt thank God enough for how He places me and takes me away. it is sad to leave the friends and sorta my comfort zone.. but the season has come for me to move on :) i couldnt have planned it better myself. it just falls into place so nicely and of course, i'm no quitter!! i'm heading up to the greater things that God has installed for me :) though currently i'm unsure of what and where, but i am CERTAIN that my future is in His hands :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

seriously. talking about uncertainties! my goodness >.<
tell me about it :P

i had currently been in a great place of unclear paths and been through tonnes of valleys. for that moment, i thought i was in a place that i dun even know how to take the next step.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

my PR status was cancelled.
it's a complicated isssue. but can you understand my fears and worries?
i was left with options and restrictions that i dun even know where it would have taken me to. leaving or staying. continue studying or withdraw all my units? will i be an illegal immigrant? who do i turn to for help and advise? should i inform uni? when all the things that was part of everyday thing has slowly faded off. when the unfamiliar circumstance arise. phone calls coming from everywhere as the deadline to our visa expiry date approaches. assignments due.
I had to be honest, my relationship with my parents wasnt great and perfect either during then. we're all tensed and stressed up. there was lots of tears.
i was in a position where things arent at the pink of it. and it was NEVER how i planned or intended it to be. well, tat's life i guess. all i needed then was just hugs and words of comfort.
i turned left and right.

but i figured turning upwards and praying to God was the best resolution before i turn to people.
PRAISE HIM when i'm in the valley
PRAISE HIM when i'm in the storm
though i am still very uncertained His plans, i believe that there's always a reason behind everything that has happened and it ALWAYS WORK FOR THE GOOD :)

so.. i've currently discontinued my units from uni. i'm now a part time student. doing ONE off-campus subject.
yes. i have lots of free time. but i'm looking into getting a job!! (please God!! i need it)
It's so silly of me. i always tot tat i have lots of lack, lots of unfulfilment and not really living out the best of what i could be. but u know what? i just realised that God's hands have always been upon me. He has REALLY never forsaken me. He constantly speaks! WOW. wat else do i REALLY need?

God, do it again.

uni just called me. i'm in debt. yes. i owe them money cos of the withdrawal and all previous issues. but u know wat? I AM BELIEVING GOD TO BE MY PROVIDER :D God, i am seriously and desperately need a job!!!

Jesus,

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket






*takes a deep breathe*


watever it is, life's just so beautiful when we step out of our self-contained box.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: