Wednesday, September 19, 2007

MY FIRST DAY OF WORK :D

Jesus had been very good to me :) i'm sooo grateful for what that has been happening :)

firstly .. i've been approached with 2 jobs!! YAYYYY!!!!
secondly.. i'm just so thankful that He hears my tiny-puni-est thoughts!! seriously.. he answers them and everytime He does that.. it flipping flips me and shocks me mann!

why?

All the most random thing that flies by my head somehow turned up to have a wonderful and WOW .. :O purpose.. it's not just a normal .. erm.hmm.-.- thing .. it's a WOW!!! :O purpose. and it's just so beautiful and when it's His jigsaw puzzle that is being put togehter.. my goodness!! so pretty!! :)
what am i talking about u ask?

well.. i've been blessed by having both jobs that interests me!!! :) seriously. 1 in bakery and 1 in a cafe.. well .. the one tat i'm currently working in is a soulavki cafe at oakleigh and bakery is at clayton. it's AWESOME!!!! :) well .. today was my first day.. though i'm the only one bout my age everyone seemed to be nice. and coz there's couple of mothers there .. perhaps. apart from my leg being super tired, i was given a rissole .. yummm .. also, i've been taught to do the basic waitressing stuff.. :D it's all good :) but u know wat??

i cant wait to learn how to make coffee <3

as for the bakery, tomorrow will be my first day :) YAY!!! dun ask me to bake for u k? i highly doubt i'll be able to get some tips but i shall observe closely!! hehehe :P

a few short updates.
tuckwee, my urban life leader was hospitalised >.< pray that God's healing power is with Him
WHAT IS is just a few sleeps away!! OH MY GOODNESS~!!!!
PLANETKIDS GO SPACE is coming sOOO sOON!
i've been to the church office 2 times this week. the atmosphere there is just so .. different. and of course i had tonnes of fun painting the set :)
i miss jo and my sis >.<

No comments: