Friday, November 24, 2006

MEMORIES :)

well .. perhaps .. this maybe one of the last few posts that i may be putting up in this boarding house .. in this school ..

i've just printed out all the posts that i've blogged throughout my time in PLC .. well .. wat can i say .. i started blogging in this community .. ought to get some memories in hard copies rite.. just in case anything happen! *touch wood*

anywayz .. these few nites has been the hardest time for me EVER in my boarding house life. the saying bye bit.. sigh .. i wonder when can i be strong and face farewells better. i ALwaYs end up in tears >.< really need God's strength to help me pull through cituation like these mann .. seriously.. now that my stretch of corridoor has no one except me .. imagine how sad it is to walk down the dark, gloomy exceptionally quiet corridoor to go to bed after u've tried numbing yourself with series after series of either OC, House or even Simpsons!! T.T
i've been sleeping with tears lately though i tried so hard to fight it. i miss my, my mother elisa, mummy joyce, funny bunny hippie, sista selah, slow eater maggie, happy-go-lucky fai zai, smarty pants sandy and all those who has gone through this unbearable pain!
*gee ..thanks guys.. say u love me somemore! chiu! *

right now .. .there's only joyce, jesh, yin yin, pau and tammi comes back on and off, sooney, bobo left in the bhse..

bidding mandy and steph goodbye tonite!!

AHHHH!!! i cant take it no more. i better stop before i start crying in the com room

BYE. i'll miss u and only love knows how much it is to let you off my arms.

No comments: