Friday, November 10, 2006

I'M FREE :D

i still remembered how last year's speech night song vividly in my head and now .. it truly applies :)

I'M FREE
I'M FREE
LIKE A FISH IN THE SEA
THERE'S NOWHERE ELSE I WANT TO BE

EVERYTHING I HAVE TO DO IS DONE
EVERY RACE I HAVE TO RUN I'VE RUN
EVERY "i" AND EVERY "T"
I'VE DOT AND CROSSED THEM MATICULOUSLY

COS AS OFF TODAY
I'M FREE

woohoo!! :D i'm seriously off exams pressure now .. the other night as mak and i were showering .. i couldnt even remembered when was the last time i went shopping!! >.< and when was the last time we went out together .. but it doesnt matter ..cos it's ALL happening again!!!

cant believe at 1045 yesterday was the last ever minute we will be sitting in the hall doing an exams!! and yesterday when we were on a taxi after our shopping spree and the lady asked us how weird is it to feel that you dont need to face the stress of studies again ??? WOW!! it never really hit me that i truly can put my studies aside for some 2 or 3 months before i get into uni .. but that's just so unbelievable .. having my butt stuck on the chair for hours and now .. having to walk around (to shop) for hours is really killing my leg muscles!! but i'm not complaining!! hahaha :P i'm loving it.

God, please dont let time fly by so quickly!! i wanna play :)

No comments: