Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Australia, school and studies .

back from the relaxing hols .. aikz .. still in a holiday mood .. not in a mood to study or complete my 10 chinese essays as homework .. aikz ..
but in this 2 short weeks of hols.. i really truly had fun .. n i personally think tat it was even better than the april hols. . duno y though .. for this 2 weeks .. i went to genting.. wang lihom's concert, went to school, met up with frens, watched oni 1 movie ..hung around with frens.. spent time with family, watch tv .. and all the tiny things that really matters..
i also realised how valuable my frens and family are to me .. it never hit me tat i wont be seeing them for another 1/2 year till when i was leaving..standing in front of the departure gate.. hugging sis, bro n mum good bye.. and shockingly enough i met chern han in the airport.. in my mind.. he kinda represented all my frens there.. and i was crying at that time .. i tried not to .. and tried holding my tears but i just couldnt.. oh well... still not strong enough .. T.T but will try not to cry again the next time .. anywayz.. managed to get to call a few ppl wit mum's hp .. but not with mine .. i'm so sorry i dint get to call all my bestiest frens.. and i'm sorry tat i couldnt say bye to u guys personnally.. or give u guys a hug .. but i just want u guys to know tat deep inside my heart .. there's a spot 4 u and u'll never know how much i miss u and how much i wanna stay .. >.<

was pulling myself to finish up my 10essays.. completed 5 yesterday nite.. yet was so tired since i touched down .. been sleeping from 9.30 to 17.30 then went for dinner and then from 00.30 to 7.56 .. wow~!! dint know tat i can sleep so much .. well .. it's better to be unconscience that knowing tat i have work to do and responsibilities to bear .. >.< aikz..

school's ok.. but it's freaking cold now.. shivering while typing this k..
gtg for lunch now..
guys who never reply my sms~ .. u know who u are.. better do~!!! and i welcome letters, mailz, calls and sms-es..

i miss u guyz LOTZ

No comments: