Thursday, July 14, 2005

aikz.. tired .. down .. not really in a great mood lately.. wonder why am i so moody?? aikz .. hmm .. things hadnt been that well lately .. and it's haunting me .. even in my sleep ~!! i couldnt sleep well last nite when normally i would just dooze off at the blink of an eye.. was toosing and turning .. on the bed .. feeling uneasy and uncomfy .. woke up in the middle of the nite .. and this morning had badminton training .. wondering how am i gonna stay clear and awake this whole day and especially during double maths .. with a monotone teacher .. *here i go complaining again bt maths* >.<

well .. guys.. i strongly recommend u to skip below .. as i'm just being cranky .. and letting all my emotions out.. i'll be alrite after a while.. dun worry bout me... and i just wanna apologize .

i'm sorry if i ever break anyone's heart .. i'm not worth it.. i'm not worth the tear .. all i wanna do is just not to be in other's way .. not to be the 3rd party involving in anyone's affair .. i just wanna let u guys have all the fun and for once.. dun bother bout me .. i dun mean to be harsh or throw my tantrum or flare my temper at u.. maybe my straighforwardness has caused u misunderstanding .. or maybe we just miscommunicated .. i'm sorry .. the last thing i wanna do is to break ur heart and make u cry.. i'm sorry.. i cant say enough sorry.. but do remember this.. if u're not ok .. i will never be..

maybe wat we all need is time.. just give me some time.. i may have changed.. i'm sure everyone would have.. it's a learning process and changing is inevitable. . and pls.. could u not put pressure in our frenship .. i'm very uneasy whenever i'm with u.. always expecting everything out of me .. i'm not prefect and i'm not urs.. i lead my own life.. and i need time for myself and other ppl other than u k? .. i'm sorry if i'm not tat close to u anymore .. but tat doesnt mean tat we're not frens.. just tat we're not tat close .. will never mean tat i'm loosing u.. it's just tat u're giving up on me.. and it's really disappoint and frustrates me.. but there's nothing much that i can do .. i will just accept it. .. in pain ..

why do i still have to put on a smile when i'm secretly crying inside..
why do i still have to pretend tat i'm strong when i'm bleeding
why do ppl kept expecting me to be alrite when i'm not the the rite person
why am i the person who has to bear all the responsibilities when i'm the one who dont wanna be involved~
why bother
why bother living when life is alwayz a misery yet a mystery
why bother crying when no one sympathize u
why bother lifting ur head up when things are falling apart ~
why ? why?
why me?

No comments: