Monday, May 23, 2005

EXAMS~!!

*stressed* and currently sufferring from a virus tat has been spreading around in the bhse!! ,, aikz ... sorethroat and flu~!! .. well .. mine is abit weird ..cos like the others..they would have a running nose but for me. . .i'm just having a blocked nose with the liquid up in my nose (ermmm sounds abit gross) but yeah ..i CANT blow them out~!!! hate it !! just annoys me when i tried so hard blowing them out of my nose.. they simply stay inside!! GrRRR .. really hope i can get well soon so that i can concentrate well on my coming exams which is in this week ..

THURS .. would be having my english and GM*
friday ... would be having my chem and maths methods ..

next wed ... finally can celebrate the end of my exams .. concluding with bio ..

to many of you guys ..it may seems that it's oni 5 subjects. . not even half the amount of workload that u guys were or had been undergoing .. but to me.. it's real different .. it's all about the depth .. >.< have to write a lot of essays on a book ~!

so.. gtg ..
wish me luck in my coming exams~!!

No comments: