Monday, May 16, 2005

am now in library.. makin out of the most of my time since exams are around the corner and i'm still not prepared at all ~!! i'm not just bloggin in case u guys are thinking tat i'm contradicting myself .. bloggin?? making use of my time??? well ??? actually.. i'm scanning stuff for chem and u know how scanning takes time and requires patience as well ?? so .. i might as well blog while waiting~! :P

well ..i feel like such a nerd`!!! is it a good thing or a bad thing?/?? hmmm.. i wonder~! ..oh well .. this weekend .. have been working my ass off cathing up with the piled up homework over the week .. aikz.. been a painful time trying to concentrate on my work .. but then there's nothing much tat i could do other than bite my lips and pull it through..

friday nite.. surprisingly i've started doing my work .. knowin tat the normal me would never ever start working on a friday nite and would oni start worrying bout hw on sunday .. oh well .. i dint really do much work now tat i recall .. went for a run in the evening with seeann, vicky,ash,beth and ppl .. to destress .. and see ann came back from the tram stop to get me cos she forgotten to at the first time ..so yeah ..

bell's gone .. will update u guys later.. :)

No comments: