Thursday, March 25, 2004

wow ~!! ... how time flies ~!!!!!! .. can't believe it .. i survive in australia all by myself for 7-8 weeks~!! ... okok .. not really by myself .. i've got friends and cousins here .. so .. it's alrite .. knowing tat at least some1 is here with me .. and i've made some new friends here .. and they treat me well ..so .. it;s fairly alrite ..

today .. just got our class photo ..reminds me of the one that i've taken back in chs .. esp .. gopinath last year who was trying hard 2 crack a joke when no 1 is laughing .. and all the fun we had in form 2 ... when we were trying hard 2 make a magazine .. *hey .. how;s the magazine thingy going on now ??~!! hmmm i wonder * .. :P ... back to the topic ... the class photo was quite alrite and much more formal .. and it looks kinda weird to me coz there is oni 19 ppl in a class.. looks kinda empty compared to the 1s back home .. 45 .. wow .. well .. diff environment .. wat 2 do..

another week of school then it's holiday ~!!!
cant wait ..
seriously can't wait ~!!!!!

No comments: