Tuesday, March 02, 2004

after the 12 o clock surprise ... (* at first i was crying all alone in my room coz sue faye was having a party back in malaysia , and i cant attend .. even though i called them and get to chat with alot of ppl ... . i still hate it when i have to put down the phone .. :( ... *) i felt much better and comforted .. my seniors , ( Poks , Didi , Ruth , Charlene and Sharlotte ) took so much effort to make the chocolate cake ... it tasted really good ... :P not tat i'm a greedy pig or what ... but it tastes so sumptouous that i had 4 pieces ~!! ... in the morning ... i recieved my 2nd present .. which was from my roomate .. Beatrice .. it's a mug ... and then another roomate , Kristina gave a charm necklace to me ... sooner or later ... alot of ppl came into my room n wished me happy birthday .. they're so caring 2wards me ... dont reckon they'll do anything like tat 2 any new boarder .. feel so lucky .. :) ... so ... preactically my birthday aint tat bad ... i still get phone calls from kim chew and chu xiang (my friends ) my aunt ... and my dad ... this birthday was much more better than i ever expected it 2 b ....

No comments: