Tuesday, March 23, 2004

gee~! .. i'm not as keen as others to update my blog here ... seems like no 1 is reading it ... welll .. =.=! kinda depressing .. :( .. oh well ..

over the weekend , quite a few things happened... friday .. was the social nite .. i met cx .. chat with him .. and get to know some other guys from his school .. well .. he's quite the same oni tat his hair grew longer .. he lent his hp to me and i sms ruey yng back home as she's the oni 1 whose hp i can remember ?~!! // .. later that nite .. he told me that a friend of his * namely william * told him tat he heard from lee , a boarder from plc said tat i'm a biosexual .. cx told me to beware of lee as she stabbed my back .. i knew it was kinda impossible coz lee wouldnt tell another guy about me .. plus i'm 100% sure that i'm not biosexual ... i was kinda hurt tat nite .. and i'm sure that the guy william is trying to fool around .. !! .. if i get to see him next social .. he's going get it from me .. ~!! ... *geramnya * ... luckily after social. . didi , my senior, was there to comfort me and relax my stress .. however i still have doubt bout lee ... which i shouldnt b having as this may losen our frienship .. i'm not sure of what to do .. mayb 1 day .. i'll ask her personally .. thing's work out much better if it;s clearer .. i reckon ...

i'm kinda confused rite now .. i think the best solution is to blame it on that stupid william guy .. which is not handsome and i cant think of any of his good values .. he's the main cause of all this and i think he's jealous coz cx is really close to me at the social .. he's just dont wanna loose face coz no girls pick him up .. hahhaha~~~ :P ...

watever ...

No comments: