Thursday, September 15, 2011

NEW SEASON


2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

You know how i was sharing bout new things are yet to come. I think it is here!

I've been meeting and hanging out with people that I usually dont get to as well, it's AWESOMMMEE! yes, it's true. i'm cant live without people. but it's just all so fun and exciting when you finally meet someone(s) new or even learning something new about an old acquaintance! The whole sense of curiousity, forming new friendship and stepping out of your comfort zone thing can actually be quite fun! [yes, i do love it]! And to be honest, it's nice to finally balance the scale of farewell and people leaving me vs making new friends and doing random things!

With camp, discipleship, uni and just this phase of life that i'm in now, it's all so exciting and all so new! God is speaking to me and just leading me to this place of TOTAL and UTTER dependence on Him. It's either ALL or NOTHING. and sometimes, it can be scary.
Through that also, I've learnt to lay my "except" and excuses down. and hey, i still make mistakes! i just made the stupidest one yesterday. (not quite appropriate to share) but i've learnt to deal with it and pick up my feet. Just when you thought, yup, i've got it all and then you find yourself in the most awkward spot!! HAHAHA

I think I sorta know how to leave the things of the past behind and pressing on forward to the goal that Christ has set before me.
At times, I hear His gentle whisper saying, "BE STILL and know that I am HERE".
And at times, I feel His gentle tug, pushing me to LOVE and KEEP LOVING.


Kristal once said this in urban life. She felt as though God is putting a white cloth over the things of the past and made everything white as snow again. What was once darkness, is now brought to light.


No comments: