Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy Ending

I had this song by Mika in my head on the way back from Ballarat post my placements that it is only then that i finally realised that i had been singing to the wrong lyrics ALL THE WHILE! how embarassing!!!!




ORIGINAL LYRICS

This is the way you left me,
I'm not pretending.
No hope, no love, no glory,
No Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
But not together.

MUN YEE'S VERSION

This is the way you love me,
I'm not pretending
Full of hope, of love, of glory,
My Happy Ending.
This is the way that we love,
Like it's forever.
Then live the rest of our life,
just us together.


I was singing to it after YEARS only i realised i was singing to the wrong thing!! i was obviously living in my own world for far too long! hahaha still i think i like my version of it better. i didnt know the song was talking about a breakup or the reality of life where there was no happy ending! LIES i tell you. I still believe in happily ever after. I'd still like to live in my cupcake world and yes, dreams do come true :)

2 of my friends just got attached and 1 couple just got engaged!!!! I AM SO EXCITEDDDDD, and i just cant hide it!!!! WOOT WOOT!

No comments: