Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I HAVE MOVED, AGAIN!!

yes. i have moved house again. for the 4th time in 4 years! but all went well :) thank God. and Joanne reminded me of the amazing favour that i've been experiencing throughout this summer!

when i needed a car to go to placements down in Geelong, Dan made arrangements and i had my transport organised.

when i needed a place in the GW school zone to live in, aunty jane called up and told me that they are vacating to a new place.

when i needed furnitures for my new place, both DVD and jon offered theirs.

when i needed company, you came.

when i was too chicken to step out and pray for healing, Jesus moved and touched the Joanne! she was partially healed from her blocked nose. now i'm stepping in and believing for total healing!

when i needed a lot of hands to move house, lots of muscles came, and chenny even brought me a trolley!

just when i thought i couldnt be grateful enough for the little things, Ps Paul preached on THANK YOU! what more appropriate for this season.
God, thank You! I cant wait to celebrate Your birthday!

No comments: