Monday, May 24, 2010

What a night

I am sorry about the neglect of this blog. Seriously I've been busy and have been bloging. Just that I never finished writting what I started. Follow me on Twitter! U'll get more frequen updates. Well, I think almost daily updates of what I'm thinking / doing. So, check me out - munyeesee on Twitter! :)

Anyway, I'm currently on placements in the royal Melbourne hospital. Had thr opportunity to work in the icu department. I've seen and learnt heaps there over the last week. Praying for those ppl who are sick and laying lands on them. Most ppl won't know what I'm doing but God knows and I am believing for Him to come through and turn their situation arround. I talked to y dad n my mum yday. I told them of how much I've learnt bout life and I Intentionally declare things over them and sharing the works of Jesus to them. Just putting what ps Matt preached into practice.

But yes. That was just a brief update on what's happening. Well, what I really wanna share about is the amazing nght that I had despte me being sick. Yes. I am having a sorethroat but I am refusing to accept that. I am just in the progress of being healed in Jesus name. That is what exactly had been happening. Seriously. I was wayyy worse Friday and sat I slept for 15 hours. But yday I am wayyy better and gonna believe that today completely healed!

So, last night, I went to bed, as usual, and in the middle of the night, I started coughing and t really hurts. My throat was in sharp pain and everytime I swallow it's stabbing me. And the cough kinda worsen the sotuaion if u can imagine. There I was subconciously coughing and trying to get back to sleep. But, in that moment, I realize- Holy Spirit is interceeding for me. So is my spirit and the whole of angelic hosts!! I am serious!!! No joke! In my subconscious trying to sleep and semi awake state, I could hear all these songs and praises to Jesus, prayers and talks to God. There was an outburst of songs that some I've heard of and some I haven't. But it's all going to Jesus, praising Him, lifting His name up and calling out to Him. Then there was lots of prayers and declaration happening too! Askin God to take away my pain, to heal
me, thanking him. I duno. There was just wayyy too much happening at that time. But it was aweeesomme.

It was short and I somehow stopped coughing, (weirdly I check my phone, it was 3:53am) and I went back to sleep. Am I bring visited by Holy Spirit and his angelic troops wihtout even fully realised it? Did it just happen to me and not some author from the top selling Christian books that I've been readig ( cos I always reckon it's so cool to have that happened to u). Oh my goodness. How good is God!! Today, I truely learnt that He always ALWAYS intercedes for me. He loves me so much that he even brought his troops along help me hurdle over the bump. Howw cool! Thank You Daddy. Let me impart some to others around me today too and make u proud hey?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

But when the multitudes knew it, they followed Him; and He received them and spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed those who had need of healing.” (Luke 9:11)

Haha, don't overspiritualize those authors, they are as same as you,one of God's favorite creation. God heals those who had need of healing, the factor is our faith and our sin. Please take care of your health always, since prevention is better than cure.

God bless you.

Mun Yee said...

why, thanks :) good seeing you commenting again!

Anonymous said...

It's good to see you back to blogging again. your post are always so strong to influence one's heart.well, it's just my curiosity~ U actually really pray in front of the patient?

somehow interested on your placement too. what is your assignment and criteria on this placement?? So, which year r u in now?

Anonymous said...

you talked to your parents about live and things. i see that YOU wanted them to convert to be a Christian like YOU. why dont you respect them of their belief?

I pity your lovely parents. You may sound so great in this blog but in real you can be a real bitch. you are not like your parents who are down to earth people. you tend to look down on some people. Grow up.

Anonymous said...

hey another anonymous,chill.First of all, I don't know which sentences or words or lines has triggered your resentment, or you might got hurt by any christian in the past, I'm very sorry.

However, I can see you respect her parents, but by insulting their daughter as bitch, don't you feel it's quite contradict? words are powerful, so please use them wisely.

But, I hope you understand it's never she or any christian is so called "sound great", and none of us is qualify enough to be holy, we are never proud to have any people is converted to become like us, because from the moment we believe in Jesus, we admitted ourselves as sinners, and nothing in the earth can change what we are.

Btw, do you mean when she's praying for people, she's looking down on people?? C'mon!! She's praying to bless them!! How can blessing becomes an insult?? have you ever enter hospital and observe how suffer are those patient??

About your "down to earth" statement, maybe you should know something: Bill gates and Albert Einstein (there's more if you want to know) are both christians. They invented something you are using daily. Are they not down to earth? one more good example, try to have a look on nick vujicic, and have a little comment about whether they are grown ups or not.

I'm not trying to bring up an argument here, but just wanted to give an advice about sometimes what we think is right could be wrong.

For you, maybe christians look like a bunch of morons. It can't be helped, for Jesus, for our God who turned into human form, whipped & crucified to show us how He loves you and me, we don't mind to look like a moron. This is our faith. As the bible says, we live by faith, not by sight.

Thank you for your patience to read until here. just one more thing, when we share gospel, it's not about conversion or persuasion, instead we are are sharing the love of God, we want to tell the one we love there's hope in our current life and afterlife. God can change our lives. If anyone of these is considered as disrespect, then let it be.

sorry for my poor english, but still, God bless you and God loves you.

Anonymous said...

dont talk about hospital with me i been there as much as she has.. seen it done.. i dont resent christian but the fact that they have no respect for other religions- it is as simple as that. u dont get me so like im just trying to put my point across. u cant accept it. u havent meet this person but i have and that how i feel and the feel i got.