Sunday, November 01, 2009

God and His Presence

Today, Ps Rusell talked about loving God and His Presence.

I was so completely blown away by so many things that has happened and how God ochestrated so many moments of my life! it's unbelievable but it's real.
like how i had a headache, left lib early to meet this girl on the bus that i can now connect with.
how what i initially thought was a job turned out to be an opportunity for me to reach out and share about Jesus
how Jesus told me to not step into that particular relationship because the guy's heart aint right
above all, how He knocked at the door of my heart, set up all these God-incidents so that i could turn the door knob open to welcome Him in.

i love it.
i love how He plans everything for me, how he ordains my steps.

i love God and His presence.
i want more!

No comments: