Tuesday, October 27, 2009

God, help!!

I don't know what's wrong with me but today just ain't working well. I can't focus. God, please help me. My exams are two days away n I feel like I'm so not ready. I don't wanna panic but at the rate that I'm going and the thugs that are happening around me, I just wanna curl up in my lil corner and cry out to you.

I know you are able. I know you are bigger.
Help me to push through.

I wanna run this race strong! I hate how the enemy throws things at me at this crucial time but in the same time, I'm learning to embrace them cos it's a sign of my victory is near. I'm learning to strengthen myself in God even more through this because I know ultimately, it's just about me and him. I am learning to encourage myself when there's no one around me. Ps Bill said that's the greatest thing that u can learn.

God. Help me. Dim away everything else and let me look to u alone.
My exams, my family, my friends and my heart. I give them to u. Take me away into the secret place.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in your exams. Hope u will pass ur exam with flying colours. May ur result glorifies God.

"no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent. For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalm 91:10-11

God bless you always.