Tuesday, March 10, 2009

To the Ends of the Earth

For those who havent heard, for this year's clinical placement, i'm based in WANGARATTA.

in case you dont know where it is, here's a map to help you out. i need to google it last night too.



it's 3 hrs away from clayton.
it's a rural city, ie. whoop whoop land.
chloe and i were looking up on the net what's there to do and how many ppl actually live there. (28000 if you really wanna know)
my hospital has only 34 beds! T.T wat am i to do?!!

i nearly cried when i first found out where i was at and when i had to do it. during my midyear break. great! >.< so now, u'll know where i'll be spending my winter. away from home, away from home. siggh.
this morning when i woke up i didnt even wanna get out of bed with that tot stuck in my head. i tot i could sleep it off or so. but then.. i woke up worrying n just plain yuck!

but you know wat?

i talked to my Father in heaven about it. i had early morning. an hour of nothing. i spent it with him. He led me to this AWESOME spot and led me to this song.

Love unfailing
Overtaking my heart
You take me in
Finding peace again
Fear is lost in all you are

And I would give the world to tell you're story
'Cause I know that you've called me
I know that you've called me
I've lost myself for good within your promise
And I won't hide it
I won't hide it

Jesus, I believe in You
And I would go, to the ends of the earth
To the ends of the earth
For you alone are the son of God
And all the world will see
That You are God
You are God

now, it kinda falls into place.

2 comments:

Beatrice said...

wow.. whoop whoop land? haha.. how long will it be? dun worry, it's gonna be exciting! ;)) love u!

Anonymous said...

hey I'm sure God brought u ther for a purpose, and as the song goes ,"I believe in You", just believe in Him..hehe..
p/s: been to Albury and Wodoonga (slightly above Wangaratta) with SL last time, not that bad!!