Sunday, January 20, 2008

IN SEARCH OF SOMETHING PRECIOUS

i'm searching for 2 things at the moment. my beloved camera with lots of pictures back dated to sabah that i hadnt upload >.< CRAPPPP. so so sad.

the other, hurts my heart even more. seeing people i know going further and further from the light where we're all supposed to be walking in. i realised that i had been very very selfish. very very self-centered. recently, i walked past people, with a cant be bothered, there's-lots-of-time-left, maybe-someone-else-could-do-it lousy attitude. it's all so wrong. i had been consumed in my own world. literally, i had been in a nutshell, enjoying the unbeneficial attention, so shallow and GRRR. i cant believe of wat i had been up to for the past week. wat mindset had i been putting up on. i would really wanna flush myself in the toiletbowl. but i'm so glad God did what He wants.

the devil has tried to distract me with things. but no longer i'm under those fantacies. HELL NO! i've been woken up. i sense the urgency to GO. God is real. He opens a way. He WILL.

INDIA, i'll be there someday. kids, see the light. Jesus loves you and He is real.

Lord, I need Your grace and mercy.
I need to pray like never before.
I need the power of your holy spirit
To open Heaven's door.

Spirit touch Your church, stir the hearts of men.
Revive my soul with your passion once again.
I want to care for others
Like Jesus cares for me.
Let your reign fall on me, Oh Lord.
Let your reign fall on me.

Lord we humbly come before You.
We don't deserve of You what we ask.
But we long to see Your glory.
Restore this dying land.


if i'm so anxious about my camera with the beautiful memories, what more should i be when it comes to people?

No comments: