Monday, October 22, 2007

updates :)

PEGGIE and CHEL aare all graduates now! CONGRATS!! *wonder how long will it be till it's my turn ^.- *

ARE YOU GAME was definitely a blast :D :D
everyone is always so pretty when it comes to events like this.. no .. actually. i take that back. everyone is ALWAYS so pretty. EVERYDAY :) sometimes i just cant help but checking both the guys and girls out ;p but often times, my eyes are more fixed on the girls :) hehe.
i think for the next event i'm SOOO gonna sign up for smtg coz i was only doing the preparation stage work but not anything on the day itself.. and having said so.. i reached there early and was asking everyone if i could help out with anything all the time .. felt kinda bad disturbing ppl :) but really have to thank billy and couple of the guys for keeping me occupied :) :)
the night was really fun-packed and the message was fantastic!!
meiching got free movie passes! AWESOME :D

SUPPER after that was fun too :)
went with li - my sassy senior :P , peggie and her siblings - dom and shaun.
dom is so super cute!! and cheeky with his charm cards :p

God has been super good to me. i've just experienced His provision for my financial difficulties :D i was left with 100bucks short to pay my rent but God is so great that suddenly, not just my pay came it. i had something extra in my account. and it was enough to pay for my rent!!!!!! :) :) :)

how great is tat!!
i'm believing for more breakthroughs and for a job in either pancake parlour or max breners!!!!!!!! YEA!

oh. one more thing. i've just joined facebook. i'm like a noob. guess i'm gonna spend my whole day doing that!! :P ehehhee time kiiller and since i have no work today.. why not?! heee :D

i'm so inpsired and stirred seeing people getting baptised and i really cant wait for the day when it;s my turn :)
Chloe, Bea, William, Alvin, Ailing, amy, yiana, debbie and all - i'm so proud of u!!! i could really felt open heaven yesterday :D

No comments: