Wednesday, October 03, 2007

the previous post was a lil incomplete. been trying to upload more photos to it but somehow it aint working well .. so . i'll prolly go back to it later.

just a few mental notes.

i tot this quote from some movie trailer was pretty cool.
"the dimmest (or smallest light) will still shine in darkness" - i want to shine :) like carebears ;p

i think i'm being attacked in the area of insecurity >.< it sucks but i believe by the love of Jesus, i can overcome it. perhaps it's PMS or watever, it is definitely an issue that hits today;s girls and hey.. i cant help it k when i'm actually and constantly being surrounded by super pretttay girls :P but definitely.. my honour mann.. and i believe when i overcome it.. it'll be for God's glory and would definitely help me relate wit girls from similar situation! YEA!!

my sis is arriving tmr :D YAY!! great stuff to look forward to!

God is challenging me areas tat i was once very comfortable with. but thank God for choosing me :)

matt 7 : 7 ask and you will recieve, seek and you shall find, knock and the doors will be opened for you.
this verse has not only been reoccuring in planetkids but yesterday as i went to my neighbour's hse to babysit.. it popped on the tv!!! my goodness... :D

No comments: