Friday, March 02, 2007

START OF UNI LIFE :)

well i've been a uni student for a week now ..and i'm kinda getting around to my lecture halls better .. though i've been lost trying to find a science hall and was late for half an hour for my lecture.. navigation wise. .everything still seemed fine :D

been around meeting lots of people and making lots of new friends :) i'm excited of what is to come :)

celebrated my bday at our new house the other day with a pleasant and surely unexpected surprise from my beloved housemates! i was seriously shocked and surprised!! and i nearly forgotten taht my bday was coming until tuesday when i opened up my diary!! really need to thank all those who sent me a really sweet sms :) and those who called!!

gotta go and buy my labcoat now. will update more next time k :)

love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs* God bless!

No comments: