Sunday, January 28, 2007

2007 POST #1 FROM MELBOURNE

well .. being back wasnt as easy as i tot it would be.. but thank God tat i'm safe and sound and landed in a piece with a nice lady sitting next to me :)

flight was ok. watched couple of movies and yea .. hardly slept as usual. the movie by the rock.. cant really remember wat's the name was actually REALLY good. i was holding on to my tears while watching it. well ..actually. .when i had my eyes closed... i was literally trying SO SO HARD to hold on to my tears .. all i see was pictures of the priceless moments .. though there was a tinge of regret in me .. tat perhaps i could add more colours to my short 2 months holz .. personally .. it was good :) and everything i see and do in the plane simply reminds me of someone or something.

have u ever had the feeling that no matter how hard you try to divert your thoughts.. things just kept appearing and reminding you of somethings in the past.. yeap .. tat was my flight. oh yea ..did i mention that i was carrying 2 hand luggages of 20kgs simply makes things worse??? hahaha .. but thank God that when i went past the immigration with teary eyes and the officer at the gate was nice enuff trying to cheer me up .. and just let me go pass with my you-could-so-tell-that-these-luggages-had-the-"i-am-overweight"-sign-on-them bags ...but in all ... yea .. it was very unexpected .. with all the unforesee-able overwhelms :P but yea .. 7 hours went past alrite :)

then there was ENROLMENT
full on .. landed.showered.and next stop .. monash clayton.enrolment.how quick was tat!! i wasnt even awake but do i seem like i have a choice?.. dragged my body to figure my way out in the campus that i had only been once. wasnt a pleasing experience of getting lost and trying to find your way. but luckily the people were fairly nice to me.. dint really mind showing me around .. so thank God for that. being late for enrolment perhaps wasnt a wise idea either when you realised after all the hastle that you could actually do them online!! >.<

after approx 3 hrs of finding my way. enrolling with a tiredsome body and heavy eyes. made my monash yucky looking id. and underwent some pressure of going to camps which according to my 6th sense is gonna get ppl drunk and stuff..i declined politely.. or perhaps that day i was just not in the mood to get myself into all the hoo-haa events.headed off from clayton and started to journey home. where my body dreadfully desired to be after wat?20hrs of staying awake? to me.. it's a killer.

well .. first time ever that i felt so ... ermmm ... duno how to describe ..
i felt REAL bad in monash.was all alone and yea .. just felt as though i couldnt fit in .. i duno y.. perhaps the fact that it's a total new environment and all things have to start afresh just couldnt stop ringing bells in my head bother me greatly. the reality that everyone was at the moment so out of reach put me in a situation as though i'm in a foreign land. those moments, i realised how important my besties in melbourne are to me. and also at those moments, i realised that being at home was truly a blessing, knowing that everyone is just there for me... no one was back in clayton.. n i was stranded there. sigh. how great can tat be.

somehow, there's just this lil voice in my head that said, "God will be with you no matter where you go."

initially, the fact tat i'm all alone was activating my tears-gland.. if there is such a gland :P but this small voice reminds me of even more stuff.. of wat the pastors had told me and i have to venture out simply makes me wanna cry even more!!! i was just so touched and yet somehow.. homesick. and during then .. i was at the train already and there was a guy sitting opposite me. for a speed lightning short while .. i felt as though i'm some girl in those MTV holding on to their tears in the carriage of a moving train .hahahaha .. but i know the reason i shed my tears are differnt from them.

i felt lonely but i know in actual fact i am not really
i am scared yet .. He somehow gives me a sense of peace
i felt empty but i know He will fill me in.


perhaps those were tears of sorrow and tears of joy.

in all, i'm in awe :)

by the way.. why it seemed as though i cry alot eh?? *question marks appear on my hear*

please pray for me to be able to find a house and settle in asap.
and also .. pray that i'll be able to cope with the new change and the new environment. pray for new and old friendship.

of course.. i miss everyone still .. but thank God that there are people who never fail to brighten my day and simply sets the downward curve into a sunny smile on my face. you know who you guys are. if u're thinking .. is it me she's talking about? .. yes .. it's u .. and i just wanna say thank you :) and yea ..thanks for all the prayers:) :) i love u all very berry much :)

*big huggies*

btw. went to megan and grace's combined 18th party. update nextime when i get the pics.

happy 19th to wei :D

No comments: