Thursday, April 27, 2006

MY PHONE~~~!!!!!!!!!

well .. not that there's something wrong with my phone but from today on till the 7th of may ... it'll remained switchedoff unless for alarm purposes ... cos .. I BUSTED my credit to the max max!! >.< i'm sorry ppl .. i wont be able to reply u cos this month .. my credit went up to AUD $ 107.49 shit!! tat's like RM 321 !! shit~~!!!
damn it .. i have to cut down on other (eg. food and other expenses) to save money!!
well .. i cant blame it on anyone but my laziness .. cos i was too lazy to walk down the stairs in the middle of the nite and to call ppl back home and tot tat our conversations wouldnt last so long .. (which was utterly dumb of me knowing tat i could go on forever) ..so .. i pushed my credit to the max mann!!

enough munyee .. u need to study and START SAVING >.< hopefully i can stand the temptation of going without my baby for 2 weeks~~!!

and worse still i'm gonna be spending quite some money during formal weekend!! we're planning to stay out ($$) then cab there ( $$) as well as pigging out .. eating out ( $$$$$$ ) and probably driniking and clubbing ( $$$ ) shittt!!!! i'm splurging my money like water now.. hope mum and dad dont read my blog!!

ok .. i'm gonna cut down my spending from today onwards!! i promise!!
sorry kc .. i was gonna send u a bday card tat cost 1.25 ... now .. i dun think i can .. i promise u tat there's one coming when i go back!! or when u come ok??! i'm so so sorry .. i really went out of budget >.<

No comments: